Getting a new Kia opens the door to tons of possibilities, especially when it comes to local activities and events. That’s why we’ve put together a post on 10 things to do in Joliet this summer. No matter what you are looking for, there is something for everyone in the Joliet area.
- Rialto Square Theatre – this historic theater features shows and music, and it can also be rented for fun events and weddings.
- Harrah’s Joliet Casino – win big at this iconic casino. According to Trip Advisor, you can also get drinks, dine, and enjoy a show at Harrah’s.
- Joliet Historical Museum – see local history and learn about your heritage at this museum. Great for all ages, the Joliet Historical Museum is truly one of a kind.
- Chicago Street Pinball Arcade – anyone who loves retro gaming will love this massive pinball arcade. All-you-can-play pinball starts at roughly $10.
- Chicagoland Speedway – NASCAR fans will love this famous track, which is also home to multiple racing events other than the Sprint Cup series.
- Route 66 Raceway – as the Chicago area’s home for drag racing, you’ll fall in love with this unique and legendary track.
- Pilcher Park –you can enjoy the nature center at the scenic Pilcher Park. See leaves change and visit bird havens and greenhouses.
- Louis Joliet Mall – find all your shopping needs at the Louis Joliet Mall. Whether you want fashion or electronics, this mall has it all.
- Judge’s Bar – grab a drink and some good pub grub at this local bar.
- Autobahn Country Club – finally, you can golf all 18 holes at this country club, one of the best in the Joliet area.
These are just some of the many things you should consider doing this summer in the Joliet area. Get behind the wheel of your new Kia and explore the possibilities.